6 tortillas (I used brown rice tortillas)
1 container firm tofu
1 tbsp peanut butter
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp onion powder
2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
3 cloves garlic
2 cups vegetable broth
2-6 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
Pinch of salt
1) Sauté chopped onion and minced garlic on stove. Add other tomato sauce ingredients and cook on low for 20 minutes.
2) Mix together all tofu ingredients except tofu.
3) Soak up extra moisture from tofu. Crumble tofu and mix in with tofu mixture.
4) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. On greased cooking sheet spread tofu mixture out and cook for 15 minutes.
5) In 9X12 pan spread 1/3 tomato sauce in pan. Fill each tortilla with a little bit of tofu mixture and tomato sauce. Roll up and place each tortilla and dish. Pour remaining sauce over finished tortillas. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes.
260 calories and 12 grams of protein per serving.
Not very photogenic and I forgot to take a picture before we ate. Oh well, it tasted great!